Apeiron AgroCommodities (AA) is an integrated global player in the renewable bioenergy sphere, dealing with the entire chain of products involved in biodiesel production and biomass energy, from feedstock to the end and by-products.
Our global operations stem from our extensive knowledge and experience in supply chain improvement, risk management, and client-focused distribution to create a valuable and profitable environment for our suppliers and customers.
What we do:
- Supply and logistics of feedstock to biodiesel producers.
- Supply and logistics of biomass to bioenergy conversion.
- Trading of related agricultural chemical products.
- Production and trading of biodiesel.
- Partnerships and equity investments in biodiesel projects: Apeiron is interested in establishing long-term strategic partnerships with biodiesel producers and is prepared to invest.
- Risk management/hedging structures to biodiesel suppliers who need to fix feedstock supply prices and/or estherification margins.
We are committed to addressing the ever increasing need for affordable and clean sources of energy in the world, and to accelerate the growth of various products in the bioenergy sphere. With a corporate headquarters in Singapore, we are ideally positioned to tap into the SE Asia and China market, which we believe house much of the world’s supply of feedstock to drive global bioenergy production. The region is also home to some of the world's largest biodiesel facilities.